Ring Resize Service
Resizes are FREE but there is a small admin fee that covers postage and sending a sizer. ALL resizes require an up to date ring size to be confirmed.
If you've purchased a ring from maramjewellery and need it resized here's what you need to do:
1) On order, I will message you returns details for your ring along with a ring sizer for you to double-check your size, or contact a local jeweller and ask them to size for you. Then simply message me the size required.
2) IMPORTANT: Sizing UP by a max of 1 size can be done within one week, all other resizes, including sizing down can take up to two weeks as I need to remake the ring for you. I will confirm more exact timescales when resize is requested. During Nov/Dec resizes may take up to three weeks, if not longer
3) If you need more than one ring resized (ie you've purchased a Ring Set or multiple rings) please choose the 'Multi-Ring' Resize option which will enable up to five rings from the same order to be resized.
4) UK- Admin fee includes shipping the ring back to you but does not include the cost of mailing ring to me for resizing. I recommend using a signed for service such as Royal Mail Special Delivery. First class or tracked post is included in the cost so no need to upgrade postage at checkout.
7) If you have purchased a ring sizer from me BEFORE ordering one of my rings, or as part of your order and the size is still incorrect, there is no admin fee charged - please message me to book your resize.
Resizing Terms & Conditions
Resizes are FREE but there is a small admin fee that covers postage, admin and a sizer. (Multiple rings cost more to resend so have a slighter higher admin cost).
An up to date size MUST be confirmed on order., either by using the sizer or by being measured at a jeweller. Please do not guess, use an old size or use string, paper etc to measure as these methods rarely give a correct size!
I can only resize a ring once. Resized rings are non refundable.
I strongly recommend rings are sent via a tracked postal service. Please let me know when it has been sent and tracking numbers if known. Returning the ring is customers responsibility and I can't resize or offer a replacement if the ring is lost - please check your mail provider will cover the costs if it does go missing especially if it is high value. Rings sent by maramjewellery to you are, of course, fully covered.